The Cycling Scotland Conference celebrates its tenth anniversary in the iconic Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome, Glasgow.
- Study tours, seminars and lots of cycling opportunities in and around Glasgow looking at getting people of all ages and abilities cycling more often.
- Evening Civic Reception in the Glasgow City Chambers
From the in-field of the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome and hot on the heels of the drama of the Commonwealth Games, Cycling Scotland, with Philip Darnton chairing the day, present a day of informative and inspiring speakers looking at recent developments in cycling.
Confirmed headline speakers so far include:
- Joan Aitken – Traffic Commissioner for Scotland
- Claudia Beamish MSP – Deputy Convener of the Cross Party Group on Cycling
- Alastair Dalton – Transport Correspondent for the Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday
- Dr. Michael Frearson – Elected Director of the Association of Bikeability Schemes
- Keith Irving – Chief Executive of Cycling Scotland
The conference will bring together professionals, campaigners, volunteers and national and local politicians to not only hear from the numerous speakers about the benefits of cycling, but also to learn from each other and network to help support cycling in Scotland and beyond.
Tickets, further details of speakers and programme along with Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities are available at: